Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New year - new team members...

Hi all,

For the last 2 years I have had great pleasure in getting to know you all on the phone, in the shop and in person and it is with much trepidation that I move into my new role with Selby Acoustics.

From the 1 of March 2010 I will be taking on the role of Training and Development Manager at Selby Acoustics taking me into a completely new role and a new challenge for the future.

Rest assured though I am leaving you in good hands.

As usual you will still have Abby on the phones and email’s but we have 2 new team members joining us.

Firstly I would like to introduce you to Mimo. Mimo comes to us with 10 years home theatre and Hi-Fi experience and has a background that includes many years of speaker building and design.

Our other new team member is Jarrod. Jarrod is comes to us with a high degree of technical knowledge and a professional audio industry background. He has worked with a few of the larger electronics companies and has a great ‘willing to help’ attitude.

Please join me in welcoming Mimo and Jarrod to the team and please … be gentle.

No comments: